Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mama Rep!!

Just wanted to share something that I'm VERY excited about! I am now a Mama Rep for www.weelittlechanges.com :) So I get to tell people about all the awesome-ness that is cloth diapering! They have a great selection of diapers... pockets, AIOs, hybrids, prefolds, covers, training pants, swim diapers. Not to mention the diaper accessories, amber teething necklaces, toys, blankets, burp cloths, Moby wraps... just a great resource for all sorts of fun things anybody who's into a more 'natural' parenting style needs!

Addicted to fluff? Click here to shop at my new favorite store - Wee Little Changes!

They also offer Newborn Rentals for those mamas who aren't sure if cloth diapering is the way to go, or who aren't ready to commit to a brand. There are a few different rental options, and included (besides the diapers themselves) is free shipping, and free consultation! I wish I had found this when we were first getting into CDing Sam because the options seemed endless and overwhelming!

Seriously awesome store :) Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment