Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Change of plans!!

Well... I went home to look at apartments and after deciding on one... changed my mind entirely! So now we're no longer moving and Sam and I will be staying here in North Carolina.

Since making the decision to stay, I've felt such a huge weight off my shoulders! Not that I wasn't looking forward to having time to spend with family, but the stress of packing and moving was really getting to me! Now I can really throw myself into my projects, and there's a lot!!

Spring cleaning the whole apartment top to bottom
Sam's 1st birthday party (throwing it early so that James can be there)
Reorganizing/decorating the living room
Framing & hanging a LOT of pictures
Making 'daddy' videos for Sam

And in the meantime going to get togethers and playgroups with our friends here, and keeping up with my fitness goals! Speaking of those... I've started a separate blog to track that :)

Needless to say, we have been very busy lately!

I'm really excited about Sam's birthday party :) I didn't plan on having anything too big for his first birthday, just some cupcakes for the family since we'll be at the beach. Since I decided to have an early party before James leaves though, I've picked a theme... and I'm running with it!! The theme will be The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Soooo excited! Hoping it turns out the way it looks in my head ;) I can't believe how soon Sam will be *1*!!

Speaking of that little man who's growing up oh so fast! I need to go get him up from his nap before it gets too close to bedtime! He napped late today because we spent the morning at a playdate :)

Can't very well end a post without any pictures can I? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment